What's new

DEN Clearance #2 Gillette Aristocrat, R41, 37C, Fatip, Muhle Silvertip, LPL, Tabac, Trigodon, etc

Hullo Folks,

Continuing from my first Den Clearance post on BST a couple of weeks ago, here's the second lot on offer :-

First up are 3 razors, the Muhle R41, Gillette Adjustable (Black Handle) and Gillette Superspeed.
Razors1.jpg

Razors2.jpg

Razors3.jpg

The R41 has been used a few times. Looks Mint. Comes in original packaging. Asking $30 OBO.

The Gillette Adjustable (Black Handle) has date code P2. The Razor is clean and in great shape. The adjustment knobs and TTO mechanism all work efficiently. Asking $30 OBO.

The Gillette Superspeed is also in great shape with light loss of plating on the underside. Asking $14 OBO.

Gillette Aristocrat (notched bar) - Supersmooth mechanism and easily one of my favorite shavers. Holding on to my Diplomat and letting this one go. Loss of plating along the blade edge and sides. Asking $32 OBO
Aristocrat.jpg

Aristocrat 2.jpg

Merkur Slant Bar 37C Razor - Used a few times. Great Condition. Comes in original package. Asking $30 OBO
Merkur.jpg

Fatip Piccolo Razor - Used a few times. Great Condition. Comes in original package. Asking $12
Fatip.jpg

Maggard Synthetic Brush - Used a couple of times. Mint Condition. Comes in original package. Asking $9

Muhle 31K257 Silvertip Fibre Synthetic Hair Shaving Brush (Ivory Resin) - Used 12-15 times. Great Condition. Comes in original package. Asking $32
Muhle.jpg

Tabac Shaving soap 125gm Refill - New. Havent even bothered to remove packaging. Asking $10

Muhle Seabuckthorn Shaving soap 60gm Refill - New. Asking $4

Trigodon Turquoise Dream Shaving soap in beautiful bowl - Used a few times. Asking $10
Trigodon.jpg

Le Pere Lucien Cologne Fougere Shaving soap 200 gm bowl - Used only a couple of times. Asking $21
LPL.jpg

Shipping to the USA is $5 (first 0.5 pounds) and additional $4 for every additional 0.5 pounds. Similar rates for Europe. Please check for exact quote.

PS - A Godrej shaving soap will come free with all purchases >$30. A few items including the Muhle 31K257 Silvertip Fibre Synthetic Hair Shaving Brush (Ivory Resin), Pearl SS01 Razor and Merkur Slant Bar 37C Razor are available from Lot #1 should you be interested.

The Fatip, LPL, the Muhle Seabuckthorn soap and the Trigodon Turquois Dream soap are all taken, thank you.

Top Bottom