What's new

Put down the blade

Hey guys newbie here. I am so glad I found this forum. I have not been able to stop shaving for the last month. There is so much I've read so far from members thankyou for passing on your knowledge. Now I just need you guys to teach me how to stop buying new things to try.

Hey guys newbie here. I am so glad I found this forum. I have not been able to stop shaving for the last month. There is so much I've read so far from members thankyou for passing on your knowledge. Now I just need you guys to teach me how to stop buying new things to try.

Welcome to B&B ... if you find the answer to stop buying stuff please let me know ..... I am sure others (Pretty much everyone ) would be interested in the cure.... I have a sneaky suspicion the only true cure is when St Peter, at the Pearly Gates, is chatting to you about your shaving collection and how to get the best lather out of Mitchell's Wool Fat Save Soap.....

Make sure to sign up to the Lurkers Blade Pass It Forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx for the welcome guys. I'm pretty sure there is no cure. Haha. Oh well maybe I can take them with me and give saint peter a nice shave to open the gates for me

Thx for the welcome guys. I'm pretty sure there is no cure. Haha. Oh well maybe I can take them with me and give saint peter a nice shave to open the gates for me

Haha
Maybe supply him with some Mitchell's Wool Fat soap and a sweet lathering tip .... and maybe an open comb razor coz I'm pretty sure he has a beard.

You can take your shaving gear with you..... can't you?

Haha
Maybe supply him with some Mitchell's Wool Fat soap and a sweet lathering tip .... and maybe an open comb razor coz I'm pretty sure he has a beard.

You can take your shaving gear with you..... can't you?

I will just assume you can take it with you

Hello and welcome, Doaner. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome aboard amigo..... Sorry to dissappoint you, but there is no product acquisition problem in this forum..... Right Guy's? Little help here!..:001_tt2:

Welcome to you from another recent newcomer! Yep AD fully engaged at my address too. Lots to learn and little details to acquire. AS seems to be my weak spot.........for now.

Top Bottom