What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 22FEB2017: Unique pipes

I can't recall if I've posted this before, but it is a Ser Jacapo, and kind of unusual. Good smoke.
SerJac.JPG

I think this is the weirdest I have if you want to call it weird. Not even sure who made it. A no name meer I grabbed off ebay. It looks very similar to the pioneer I just got. This is my first bowl from it. I may or may not be selling it in the future. Sort of a odd shape and rustication. To me it is I guess. Smoking scottys trout stream.

20170222_215617.jpg

Ps. Definitely need to do some oxidation removal from the stem. Even though you can't see it. It tastes super salty :001_unsur

Also if anyone has any idea of who could have possibly made it let me know.

Last edited:
Looks like a Pioneer or a Weber to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'll be. I've never heard of weber pipes. But look what I found with the first search.

weber-africian-meerschaum-pipe-nib_1_c09dc8442d5ad739b33f3dcab357ecee.jpg
Also looks like weber made private label pipes for a company called wally frank ltd. who also owned pioneer meerschaum. Guess that explains the similarities haha.

Thanks Hirsute!

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Having some Erinmore in my Venturi. This pipe is made of pyrolytic graphite. Smokes nice and neutral, and because it's nearly impervious to water, it's also my hot tub pipe! TMI???

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Having some Erinmore in my Venturi. This pipe is made of pyrolytic graphite. Smokes nice and neutral, and because it's nearly impervious to water, it's also my hot tub pipe! TMI???

proxy.php

Not at all. If I had a hot tub, I'd have a Celebrity Hot Tub Party. Too hot in the hot tub, burn myself.

Not at all. If I had a hot tub, I'd have a Celebrity Hot Tub Party. Too hot in the hot tub, burn myself.
Should I get in the hot tub?
Will it make me sweat?
Should I get in the hot tub?
Will it make me wet?
Well, well, well, well....

Top Bottom