What's new

Custom razor storage box

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has had a razor box made for themselves from anyone. I was thinking about having one made. And was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to who. If I had the technical skills to do it I would but I don't. I have a small collection and its growing. I have 6 razors so far and was wanting something to put them I to keep safe. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My "A" box is a re-purposed jewelry box. The "B" and "C" boxes are each one of these. Razors are stored in silicone sleeves, within the boxes.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
IMG_5080.JPG
Are you looking for function or art? Certain cigar boxes are the epitome of function

Custom boxes will run in the hundreds.

Function really not art its going to be used. Not just sitting around collecting dust

Pick up a cigar box. Cogar and pipe store. Go to walmart. Craft section and pick up foam rubber. Cut to fit but not with your straight razor. Ha. Simple. No experiance needed.

:a19: And my wife says I have too many razors. I'll finally have 10 of the same razor but it's only cause I ordered 10 GDs. The emoticon has absolutely nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to use it. C'mon, the dudes being shaved with what appears to be a very sharp fish.

This is my storage box.

Attachments

• shaving_20160225_2325.JPG
    shaving_20160225_2325.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • shaving_20160225_2324.JPG
    shaving_20160225_2324.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • shaving_20160418_2330.JPG
    shaving_20160418_2330.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
This is mine had this quite sometime holds 14 razors I commisioned this case from an Italian Artisan maker I'm more than pleased with the razor case.

Wow! You got me thinking all kinds of crazy with that high end piece.
The cigar box of Kentos is awesome as well. Very practical. I had no idea cigar boxes were that nice.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The cigar box of Kentos is awesome as well. Very practical. I had no idea cigar boxes were that nice.

Usually the cigar stores sell the boxes for a nominal amount so if the idea piques your interest check out some Stogie Shops!

Usually the cigar stores sell the boxes for a nominal amount so if the idea piques your interest check out some Stogie Shops!
Think that is what i will do thanks for the suggestion gentleman [emoji106]

Royce if you want his contact let me know you have many options with this designer he's a great guy to deal with.

Top Bottom