What's new

Proraso Blue

It's been a few years since I used the blue. Reading this post makes me want to buy a tube and revisit it! Currently I'm taking a break from the Green for the rest of the winter and using the Red. Like someone already mentioned, I guess my favorite Proraso is whichever one I happen to be using at the moment!

blue proraso is my go to cream. i have become lazy so i want a cream in a tube that i can put on my brush and start a quick face lather. i go from out of the shower to putting a blade to my face in about one minute. this made me appreciate creams in tubes alot more than when i started DE shaving. blue is perfect. great scent great post shave feel. lathers like a champ with no effort.

Wish blue would come out in the tub already.
I wish that they would come out with a pre-shave and a splash for the blue line but it's not happening. The line doesn't get enough love from Proraso, which is a shame because it smells great and it performs very well. When I asked them about it, they essentially told me that there aren't any plans to expand the line but they never gave a reason.

A splash for the blue line would be excellent, but I guess it is not happening. I am trying different cream samples to see which ones I want to use in a small, regular rotation. While I have found some creams I like alot, not sure I have found anything I like better than Proraso Blue. Have an unopened tube of it waiting for me to use once I finish the samples I recently bought of other creams.

Found a tube of Proraso Blue at a discount store. The scent is very, very similar to Palmolive EU shaving cream (which happens to be one of my favorites).

forMenPalmExtract.png

I only just started using Proraso Blue cream and it's superb! Like most here I have tubs of soap everywhere but this is my 1st cream. (Don't know why)
My daily driver is usually a Rockwell 6S which is smooth with any soap but on Saturday's I break out the Feather straight razor which needs that extra glide and the blue is unreal at making it a fun experience. What I found is on the cleanup pass all you need to do is rub your face and the Blue just slicks up again. None of my other soaps do that as well as the Proraso. I'm very impressed. :001_smile

Top Bottom