What's new

Proraso Red Soap as a cheer me up.

I picked me up some Proraso Red Shave Soap. I needed cheering up after a prostate check appointment before the biopsy... so a shower and a shave before heading out for the evening with TLOML. [emoji7]

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about trying the Proraso white next. Now that I'm enjoying shaving I have to find a way around my neck getting chewed up.

Hope you have clean test results.

All the best .. Hope everything comes out Normal.

Recently I brought Proraso Green it was awesome and smell was great. Should try red sometime

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The surgeon recons there is a 70% chance all is good but as my brother wasn't so lucky at the same age the doc thinks it's a good idea to be checked out. Plus one half of the little bugger is harder than the other but no lumps.

So gentlemen if your pushing 50 or more go get checked. It's not that bad just a little uncomfortable but then you get to buy some nice shave soap. It's worth it just for the soap. Plus it might save your life as it did my brother.

The procedure will happen within in the next 3 months. As I'm getting it done through the public hospital system here in Aussie but it won't cost me a thing.

Thanks for your support guys.

The Proraso Red is a really nice soap, IMO. The matching aftershave is really nice too, and they go together very well. One of the nicer scents I've come across.

I love the green, the white, and the blue...but the red smells like straight hippy. It's such an overpowering smell, I gasp for breath as I smell it. To each his own, but I tried it several times and never could get used to it.

To me it just smells like soap and the performance isn't really up to The Ogallala Bay Rum there is no residual slickness. It's quite good but there is better ....
I will get the aftershave so I have the trio.

The scent of the Red is very enjoyable to me. The splash is simply amazing smelling! My wife laughs at me when I use it because I keep commenting on how much I love the scent! :001_cool:

I love the Proraso Red! I find it to be like that old friend that, no matter how long its been since we last met, I always feel right at home coming back. I just got a sample of the splash last week, and it is wonderful! It smells very similar to the Fine Santal Absolut, but a little less spicy IMO, and doesnt seem to linger quite as heavily.

Stay positive man. You're gonna live a long happy life.

I really love Proraso's version of sandalwood. It's sweet and woodsy and warm and sexy. I think the soap itself is painfully average. It would certainly be above the fold, if not for the notorious residue it leaves behind. Green is also fantastic but Proraso is just so Noxema-ish. Still, I indulge from time to time. Enjoy it! It's such good aroma therapy. Heck I might use it tonight!

Stay positive man. You're gonna live a long happy life.

I really love Proraso's version of sandalwood. It's sweet and woodsy and warm and sexy. I think the soap itself is painfully average. It would certainly be above the fold, if not for the notorious residue it leaves behind. Green is also fantastic but Proraso is just so Noxema-ish. Still, I indulge from time to time. Enjoy it! It's such good aroma therapy. Heck I might use it tonight!

My thoughts exactly ... I did put on some Proraso Red aftershave on my hand at The Shavershop and at the time I thought meh..... but driving home it's smelled really nice and I was kicking myself I didn't pick up a bottle as TLOML gave me clearance for the expenditure.

I'm lucky that my wife and I keep our own finances mostly separate. I don't have to clear anything. I DO keep my mouth shut about new guns and other higher ticket items. Whenever she asks me "should I buy _____" my answer is always either "yes" or "no, you should go with the next one up so you aren't kicking yourself in 6 months". I'm just glad she finally got a hobby.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom