What's new

First Time With AoS Eucalyptus

Picked up a tub of Eucalyptus and I must say that I like the stuff a lot. If you don't care for the scent of eucalyptus then you shouldn't get this product as the scent is pretty up front. On the other hand if you like that scent you should try it. The performance is good and I have to say that this has been a nice addition to the shave den.

I have yet to try this one. Their creams are fantastic, and I do enjoy the smell of eucalyptus, so I'm sure I will be picking this one up at some point. I need another cream anyway. :lol:

Just used it for the first time. Nice mild scent and excellent performance. Rinses clean for a smooth post shave feel.

AOS Eucalyptus performance is not good, it's Great!

the art of shaving eucalyptus kent filarmonica truefitt hill grafton april 20 2016.jpg

Is there shaving gear in that pic, I didn't notice.

of course!

and I have to add some breaking news re a packaging issue.

my tub of AOS Eucalyptus has always been stored in closet, cool temp.
Never dropped or abused.
Went to use it a few days ago, and lo and behold, there was something rattling(!) in the double wall of the plastic tub.
So, I took it to the AOS shop in the nearby mall.
They graciously replaced it with a brand new tub.
Manager explained that sometimes the double walled bottom gets out of alignment.
great customer service from brick-mortar shop!

art of shaving eucalyptus rooney schulze friday truefitt hill grafton november 11 2016.jpg

AOS Eucalyptus performance is not good, it's Great!

View attachment 763894

of course!

Never dropped or abused.
Went to use it a few days ago, and lo and behold, there was something rattling(!) in the double wall of the plastic tub.
Manager explained that sometimes the double walled bottom gets out of alignment.

View attachment 764357
Gentlemen, I am digging these razors!! Carry on!!

For me the AOS is more subtle. Proraso smells medical to my nose. AOS performance is more luxurious with better post shave feel. If you want a real treat try the Oud.

I am really thrilled to see AOS creams getting positive reviews. I have always felt they are a top tier cream and available locally in many locations to boot. I like them all. The Ocean Kelp is my least favorite, the Oud is my new number one.

of course!

Never dropped or abused.

View attachment 764357

Same exact thing happened to my jar of Eucalyptus cream. Very annoying. Great stuff though. One of my favorites, especially with Proraso pre shave cream.

Top Bottom