Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
A friend brought me a couple of sticks:

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the good stuff came in!:clap:

The pioneer meer ebay score $35 shipped. Very nice shape too

View attachment 762388

I. LOVE. THAT. PIPE. And for $35!?! Shipped?!? Looks like a reasonable size, considering how massive a lot of Meers are. Never heard of Pioneer before so I just did a quick search and am very impressed. Wonder if I can score one before March Meerschaum Madness. Madness, indeed!

I. LOVE. THAT. PIPE. And for $35!?! Shipped?!? Looks like a reasonable size, considering how massive a lot of Meers are. Never heard of Pioneer before so I just did a quick search and am very impressed. Wonder if I can score one before March Meerschaum Madness. Madness, indeed!

Thanks! I liked it too. Its in really nice shape as well. It still has kinda a large bowl. But it isn't too enormous I think. About the size of a good medium-large briar bowl I think.

I've been on a little roll lately. I surf ebay pretty regularly and keep and eye on lots of meers below $50. Not always do they work out but once I kinda got an eye for the better brands to keep and eye out for its not bad. There are some good deals out there! I'm sure you can find something nice for march :thumbup:

Last edited:
A new custom Jan Pietenpauw military mount black blasted Zulu with Cumberland mount/stem is own it's way, he read my mind on this one, living in South Africa I figured he'd be the man to make me a proper Zulu, nailed it IMO...
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg
image005.jpg
image006.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
The first of my IPSD orders came in today. A tin of Dan tobacco Patriot Flake, a tin of C&D Seersucker, and this Peder Jeppesen Ida (4) bent billiard. Even, as nice as it looked from the pictures on SP, this puppy is much more gorgeous in person.

Attachments

• IMG_20170221_153748438.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20170221_153804703.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 15
OMG, I can't believe it is here already. This thing is way more beautiful than I was expecting. You can't see in the pic, but the stem has awesome grain. Can't wait to light this baby up.

Baki170221.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom