What's new

Florida Water

@TheVez2 I sent you some Florida Water Sanples a little while back. Just checking on what you thought of them. Could you post your reviews of the different FW's that you currently have?

Anyone else have a good/bad Florida Water tale?

@TheVez2 I sent you some Florida Water Sanples a little while back. Just checking on what you thought of them. Could you post your reviews of the different FW's that you currently have?
I think I tried them all once. Nothing struck me as being awesome, but nothing bad either. I'm bearded at the moment, so I can't go through them all for a proper review just yet. But I will get to that soon. Thanks.

I've got an old bottle of Murray & Lanman that I've had for years. Use it once in awhile, and it just so happens that I used it as an A/S day before yesterday for the first time in a long time. Delightful burn, if you like that feeling, a mild scent that is pleasant, and of short duration IME. I like the stuff, and if I ever use up what I have I'll be buying another jug.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Crusellas' Agua Floral is also there as a FW copy ...

full

Crazy Cuban Colognes!

AA

I use it as an air freshener often. Love the scent. A bottle lives in my truck at all times. Spill some on the carpet and it smells great for a few days! Good for a refreshing splash on the face anytime as well.

The Peruvian smells great too. Maybe better? Maybe not. I believe the Peruvian lasts a little longer scent wise. I like both versions.

It my summer time go to and I use it 50/50 with water as an air freshener. Great grandma sprayed the whole house with it straight during the winter cause she said it killed germs.

I love the smell of Florida Water, and it feels great on my skin. The fragrance is fairly long lasting, so one application in the morning is still there late in the day.

But sadly, I'm one of those people who suffer some vivid nightmares whenever I use FW. I'm talking about the kind of dreams that jerk me awake in a cold, frightened sweat.

Once I discovered the pattern, I stopped applying it to my skin and the nightmares went away.

I still keep it on hand and sprinkle it around the room for an occasional air freshener, though.

FW is popular with Voodoo practicioners and Shaman. It is supposed to be a good additive to a hot bath soak to remove toxins from the body, but I've never tried it that way. Search on YouTube for some videos that describe the right ways to use FW for folk medicine purposes.

I am also with @shave/brush. It is great stuff.

I gave a bottle to my father for Christmas. He said that he really likes it and that it reminds him of going to the barbershop when he was younger.

I like the Peruvian better myself. Has a different type of alcohol smell to it.
Thank you and your welcome as well.
I have heard that the Peruvian version uses an alcohol that is made with cane sugar??? Not sure about that but I have only tried the Murray & Lanman and I love the stuff. I will always have a bottle in the den. The bottle I am currently using was purchased at Marie Laveau's House of Voodoo in NOLA!

I have a bottle of that Crusellas Agua deRUDA. I want to pour it down the drain but I'm afraid of creating some mutant species that destroys mankind. Seriously this crap makes Arko smell like a bottle of Tom Ford cologne.

Top Bottom