What's new

Suction Razor Holder

Found this interesting holder for those of us with big mirrors in our shaving areas.

proxy.php

I thought it was that you can't post outside sites that compete with B&B? Such as information on another forum that's similar or duplicated to what's on here. I _know_ I've seen links to outside sites on here before. I can't come up with a 'river' site, however.

(edit) - If you couldn't post outside sites, the "Shopping And Deals" sub-forum would have to be deleted.

Yeesh. Yeah, type 'suction cup holder' into amazon, and HOPE you find something that can fit razors. They're just as bad, if not worse, than ebay for search results.

sorry for being so cryptic, but i don't want to get banned for posting a link to the holder. search 'home so razor holder' on there and you should be able to find it.

Found it. I'll add that to my 'get from Amazon' list - I have a $50 gift card for there, but haven't yet lined up enough stuff to use it.

(edit) - I have two suction brush/razor holders with bowl underneath them, but right now, I have three razors just sitting on the counter as well.

Top Bottom