What's new

Red Dirt Shaving Society

Thinking about a spring (March/April) meet up in the OKC area. Please post if you are interested and what dates are good/not good.

Jeff

Attention OKC Area Red Dirt Shavers!

Carwin's Shave Shop in OKC is having an organized event Dec. 1st from 5 to 8 pm. Visit their page for more details. Beard Contest, drinks and finger foods, and discounts. It looks like a lot of fun. Let's show support for a local brick & mortar business by attending the event and have the opportunity to meet some fellow Red Dirt Shavers.

Jeff

Reminder, this Thursday!

OKC Area Red Dirt Shavers!

Carwin's Shave Shop in OKC is having an organized event Dec. 1st from 5 to 8 pm. Visit their page for more details. Beard Contest, drinks and finger foods, and discounts. It looks like a lot of fun. Let's show support for a local brick & mortar business by attending the event and have the opportunity to meet some fellow Red Dirt Shavers.

Jeff

image.jpg
image.jpg
New brush!

Howdy all! I hail from NE Texas, a little podunk place called Gilmer. If I qualify, count me in

As someone who knows where Gilmer is, seen the Yamboree in full swing, and likes to eat at Doc's Hot Links, I say, Count me in too! From the home of Max Magee(caught the first touchdown in a Super Bowl), White Oak, TX is represented.

As someone who knows where Gilmer is, seen the Yamboree in full swing, and likes to eat at Doc's Hot Links, I say, Count me in too! From the home of Max Magee(caught the first touchdown in a Super Bowl), White Oak, TX is represented.

Welcome, Rev579. Im in WhiteOak quite a lot for work. I am based out of Longview. Glad to know someone else around from this area.

Welcome, Rev579. Im in White Oak quite a lot for work. I am based out of Longview. Glad to know someone else around from this area.

Is there anyone else around us? I have not had much luck in getting accessories around here. I tried Hurwitz and Ulta, which had some stuff, but not like I am finding among the supporting vendors here on B&B.

Tyler-Carthage-Jefferson-Quitman.jpg

Rev, I have not found anything other than Dillards, or places like that. Basically, I have resigned myself to ordering things off the web. Mercantile is where I go to get my shave soap. WAY better than anything else I have tried. I do get my D.S. safety blades (Wilkinson Sword) from the local pharmacy. My wife went in search of a mug and brush that wouldn't break the bank, and couldn't find anything decent.

Good morning and a question for you Okies, specifically in the Tulsa area. Are there any shops available that sell supplies like soaps, aftershaves, blades, etc? My family and I will be relocating there at the end of the year.

I don’t have anything but hope for you and your family as y’all move. Perhaps @OkieStubble can offer you some insight. You might search “Tulsa” and “shop” or specific hardware/software and read some of the threads and posts that pop up.
Good luck.

Thanks Rev! Yeah I haven't been able to turn up much so hopefully someone will be along with some info. I go to one little shop in Albuquerque (Model Pharmacy) that has a nice selection of Proraso, Truefitt & Hill, Cella, Tabac, Fine, along with blades, brushes, and such. Come for the shave stuff, stay for the milkshakes! I'm hoping there's a place like that when I move, even if they don't have shakes!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I don’t have anything but hope for you and your family as y’all move. Perhaps @OkieStubble can offer you some insight. You might search “Tulsa” and “shop” or specific hardware/software and read some of the threads and posts that pop up.
Good luck.

Thanks Rev!

https://www.thegadgetcompany.com/product-category/grooming/shaving-gear/

Tulsa, OK

Best Straight razor shave in Tulsa, OK - Yelp

OKC is just a short drive on the Turnpike from Tulsa.

https://carwinsshaveshopokc.com/

http://www.simon.com/mall/penn-square-mall/stores/the-art-of-shaving

http://www.simon.com/mall/penn-square-mall/stores/loccitane

Oklahoma City, OK

Anderson's Barber Supply Oklahoma City

Top Bottom