What's new

B&B Radio 2.20.2016 Episode - Ladies Night!

Welcome to our New Episode of
Badger & Blade Radio!

On this Show:
News & Forum Events
Mail Call
and
Our Member Spotlight Interview with
BADGERBABE - Rebecca

We do want to apologize for some of the Audio issues as we were having some WI-FI interference during the interview.

As Always we appreciate your listenership, and your support.
Comments are always appreciated.

Hope you enjoy!

Another Great One Dave!
Most definitely this is a different forum, and in a very good way!
Sugar Free Gummy Bears, yeah the reviews are something else, and I can attest to the effects of some sugar free products. My experience was with Sugar Free Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. After I had consumed the entire package I saw this on the package back:
WARNING: Consumption may cause stomach discomfort and/or a laxative effect. Individual tolerance will vary; we suggest starting with 8 beans or less.
The reviews on amazon are 100% correct! Ex-lax ain't got crap on this stuff!
Good interview Sharon and @Badger babe aka Rebecca
And yes Sharon you need to sign up!

Another Great One Dave!
Most definitely this is a different forum, and in a very good way!
Sugar Free Gummy Bears, yeah the reviews are something else, and I can attest to the effects of some sugar free products. My experience was with Sugar Free Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. After I had consumed the entire package I saw this on the package back:
WARNING: Consumption may cause stomach discomfort and/or a laxative effect. Individual tolerance will vary; we suggest starting with 8 beans or less.
The reviews on amazon are 100% correct! Ex-lax ain't got crap on this stuff!
Good interview Sharon and @Badger babe aka Rebecca
And yes Sharon you need to sign up!

Thanks Craig, I forgot to heed my own warning before I read your post, now Paper towels Abound!!LOL

Great job Sharon and Rebecca. I loved the Lady Gillette theme, and I got a 1963 Starburst Lady Gillette that I gave to my daughter. Don't be trepidatious about the straight. Start slow, and only do areas that your comfortabe with.

Oh so I see Dave launches an attack technically before 2/20, well at least in the United States. Haven't listened yet but I have a feeling this is what led to some posts in the bingo thread. To that I say

:Yawn::sleep12:

Excellent show Dave. Sharon did a great job with the interview, and I enjoyed hearing Rebecca's experience with traditional wet shaving and B&B. Great stuff! :thumbup:

Well it was a great run Dave! On to a new host Eh! :tongue_sm

There's a Bunker for every occasion if you watch close enough!

proxy.php

Great job Sharon and Rebecca. I loved the Lady Gillette theme, and I got a 1963 Starburst Lady Gillette that I gave to my daughter. Don't be trepidatious about the straight. Start slow, and only do areas that your comfortabe with.

Oh so I see Dave launches an attack technically before 2/20, well at least in the United States. Haven't listened yet but I have a feeling this is what led to some posts in the bingo thread. To that I say

:Yawn::sleep12:

Outstanding as always!

Excellent show Dave. Sharon did a great job with the interview, and I enjoyed hearing Rebecca's experience with traditional wet shaving and B&B. Great stuff! :thumbup:

Well it was a great run Dave! On to a new host Eh! :tongue_sm

There's a Bunker for every occasion if you watch close enough!

proxy.php

Well great episode Dave!

I enjoyed hearing from Badgerbabe and Sharon did a wonderful job

thanks Folks, and a hearty thank you from Sharon. Both @Badger babe and Sharon did a tremendous job in giving a new perpsective. Thanks for listening and commenting!

Great show. I enjoyed hearing the ladies share a little insight into their own journey. I wonder if maybe an injector would be a better thing to try than a straight ...NOT the RX Dave!

Badger babe was a fantastic choice to represent the ladies side of the house. She has been involved in the Auction, the Bingle exchange and Bingo. She's a wealth of knowledge and a superb artist not to mention a heck of a lot of fun. Cool lady, great interview. (Good job Sharon)

Now about the sugar free stuff, it ain't no joke. Plain old sugar free chocolate is something a rookie might get away with but I'm telling you, add sugar free caramel and it's all over. A simple 5 count baggie of sugar free turtles and a fifteen minute car ride is all it takes to ruin your day (several days really).

Great show. I enjoyed hearing the ladies share a little insight into their own journey. I wonder if maybe an injector would be a better thing to try than a straight ...NOT the RX Dave!

Badger babe was a fantastic choice to represent the ladies side of the house. She has been involved in the Auction, the Bingle exchange and Bingo. She's a wealth of knowledge and a superb artist not to mention a heck of a lot of fun. Cool lady, great interview. (Good job Sharon)

Now about the sugar free stuff, it ain't no joke. Plain old sugar free chocolate is something a rookie might get away with but I'm telling you, add sugar free caramel and it's all over. A simple 5 count baggie of sugar free turtles and a fifteen minute car ride is all it takes to ruin your day (several days really).
Thanks Chris, and I know as I have been down that road, and also have the same issue with Milk and any chocolate product taken at the same time

Thank you guys you are always the best gentlemen I know! And a huge thanks to Sharon who did a fabulous job making me feel comfortable and less nervous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I would have know you were going to make an appearance here, I would have had the Red Carpet rolled out. You did a great job!

Cool podcast! Definitely fun to hear things from a different perspective.

Glad to know Sharon can get into the podcast business along with you, Dave!

Cool podcast! Definitely fun to hear things from a different perspective.

Glad to know Sharon can get into the podcast business along with you, Dave!
Thanks Tom, She thinks it is more like she is drafted, LOL and smart enough to realize It is all part of a grander enablement plan, LOL... Thanks for listening

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
That was a nice interview and another wonderful show. Excellent choice on the ad/clip selections.

Top Bottom