What's new

B&B Bingo Soap Forum Edition 2017

I found 1 and was significantly traumatized by one false flag. The one i found didn't help my "REAL" bingo card but was certainly on the bingo card in my head.

If you guys think that Chads game is even Half as evil as John's game.... then you don't remember John's game. Nobody will ever replace him as the most hated caller!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys think that Chads game is even Half as evil as John's game.... then you don't remember John's game. Nobody will ever replace him as the most hated caller!

Well now you are just hurting my feelings

Say what you want about John, but in his days words were words, not anagrams, translations etc, and quotes were quotes:mad5:

That wouldn't have been a proper bingo call anyway.

I am aware of the hypothetical protocol should I have an actual 5 in a row win. I have practiced that drill over and over but I fear I will not be the one to use the magical phrase. Alas, if I DID have the opportunity (and ability) I would be SO tempted to make my statement via a magic eye message!

I agree fully, it was like watching the movie Inception a layer within a layer on top of another layer beside a different layer, But Alas KJ we must admit we created the template for these demons. Back in the Days of the lawless rule less Wild West of Bingo, where forums could not be searched, Wabac could be 10 yrs ago, and posts could be altered., and words place in other members posts, and Magic eye was a new concept. Ahh the memories. Considering the new tools, and the new rules they are taking evil to a new level, a modern Evil. Chad is trying, the young Padawan, but the Evil Emperor @imatabor still reigns supreme and has the loss digits to prove it, LOL

We are all licking our wounds.....

proxy.php

but ready for more

Top Bottom