What's new

Walking Dead thread...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
SLICE CAPADES! or Rick's Slice-o-Matic in either case loved it.

Anyone else notice the showdow of a figure in the car as Gabriel drove off? Trying to figure out who the group ran into at the end of the episode and Rick smiled?
My wife mentioned it, but I missed it and didn't rewind.

Trying to figure out who the group ran into at the end of the episode and Rick smiled?

From what I read, this is a new group which is not in the comics.

It's the new Army Rick needed, first time he smiled in years!

proxy.php

I image the shadowy figure is Boots/Sniper person. Did they make Gabriel clean out pantry or did Gabe do it to help them? I imagine Rick saw Gabriel.

Could be them. I see what looks like a guy in there though, on the left. That would rule them out. I wasn't thinking of that at the time. I'll have to rewatch the end bit.

... My biggest beef is with the bullet and Eugene. I'm not a firearms/hand-loader guy but I'm tempted to call BS. Can you really tell the difference between a factory load and a hand load by looking at crimps? ...

As an avid reloader, I can answer your question and put your mind at ease... well, somewhat.

The head stamp is what gave it away. The 9mm case was made by Starline. They sell to reloaders and custom ammo outfits.

That was such a difficult episode to watch.

Junkyard people are just frustrating to deal with, especially the leader who makes the whole exchange come across like they're dealing with some completely foreign culture. Also, prove to me what you said is true by fighting this blade bedazzled zombie in a pit fight. Really? These are the people I'd like to see on the front lines, if only so that there will be less of them to have to deal with in the future.

Repeated bad greenscreening with Rick was bad.

The plan to lead the Saviors to Carol, I understand, but I don't agree with. She's worth more than a sacrifice just to attempt to get the Kingdom into the fight. Not telling Carol about what happened is even worse. Not only is she still out in the open in the event that the Saviors happen to come along, but she's also completely in the dark wrt the current state of things.

I'm assuming we'll be revisiting the female village before long based on that exchange at the end.

Really, I'd love to just get past this whole bit of the story & move on to something else.

Personally, I found the new group pretty lame. "We take stuff with out disturbing things." Except kidnapping Gabriel, stealing all of Alexandria's supplies, grabbing Rick and crew, then tossing Rick into a Mad Max/Evil Dead death match. Oh, and everyone is sweating from Alexandria and these guys are dressed up like hillbilly, goth, ravers and sweating a bit?

I agree with Ninthsphere, put these guys on the front line.

It does look like Tara is going to have to make a choice about the lady's encampment and all their guns.

So I get Daryl not telling Carol about Glenn and Abe, but how about a heads up about Richard's plan?

Also, if I'm living in a zombie apocalypse, I think I'd do my cooking while the sun is up and go to bed when it gets dark. Nothing like a nice fire and tons of lit candles to draw anyone or anythings attention, Carol.

Thought I'd seen that trailer somewhere before...

TRAILER2.jpg

TRAILER1.png
:thumbup:

Also, spotted this:
BUS.jpg
There's a rollcage around the driver and the windows have been removed from the schoolbus. Looks like it's set up for some stunt work. Maybe we'll see this put to purpose in a future episode?

Top Bottom