What's new

Need a new Bathrobe: Time to up my game

Hello gents,
I live out in the country. A neighbor might knock on my door maybe four times a year. My boys are young, I work from home so most days I don't even dress myself till it's time to go into town for lunch. Most of the time I'm just in my boxers, nothing else. The wife and I were de-cluttering my closet a couple weeks ago and I came across my old terrycloth cotton bathrobe from my college days.
This morning I was out on the front porch roasting coffee in my boxers. I remembered that bathrobe and put it on. Perfect, now if a neighbor comes down the road I'm at least not in my underwear. That's when I realized I could really use a new bathrobe. I did a quick google search and saw a lot of robes around the $80 price point but also saw some in the thousands.

I was thinking somebody somewhere has got the bathrobe situation figured out. I immediately thought BadgerAndBlade to the rescue! So, I'm not opposed to spending more than $80 if there's a good reason for it.

As a caveat, I like all natural materials. No polyester, nylon, etc. Also, I hate being hot. So I'm not looking for something that will keep me warm. So what do you guys think? Who makes a good classy bathrobe?

proxy.php

I think stripes on the sleeves are nice. I'm guessing these are less expensive than the full-length versions, but I don't have a link to a price.

I've bought two of the heavyweight Turkish terry cloth robes from Land's End. Didn't pay above $50 for either of them. Just wait for a 40 or 50% off coupon and pounce on it.

Fyi - The reason I bought two was that SWMBO stole the first one I got and I need one to replace it.

Top Bottom