What's new

Hmmm - the quick wits of a 16 yr old new wet shaver (my son)...

I need to share this very fresh experience with some likeminded fellows.

Last year I introduced my son (who is now 16) to wet shaving - with brush, canned soap (yes I know) and a cartridge. Because back then I had not myself gotten into the fascinating world of DE shaving.

And then this morning, after I have ranted to him and the family the last two months about creams and soaps and vintage Gillettes, and urged him to try out DE, he just looked at me and said with a grin: "You know dad, what you are going through right now is just a special kind of Male Menopause Syndrome...".

Struggling whether to laugh or hit him I send him away on his bike ride to High School. What does he know... :001_302:

strop

Now half as wise
Just file this away, so you can remind him of it when he is dealing with his son! Those moments are priceless!

Just file this away, so you can remind him of it when he is dealing with his son! Those moments are priceless!
Yes, and when mine told me he isn't going to raise his like that. I can't wait for the day when I can look at him and just smile.

I have never thought "I won't raise my children like I was raised". I also never thought my old man was an idiot, either :).

And then this morning, after I have ranted to him and the family the last two months about creams and soaps and vintage Gillettes, and urged him to try out DE, he just looked at me and said with a grin: "You know dad, what you are going through right now is just a special kind of Male Menopause Syndrome...".

I'd inform him his inheritance of your razors etc will make his MMS a more comfortable one.

I'd def be proud of statement, good work.

Top Bottom