What's new

Your First Date With A Supermodel

What I want is a razor that will give me a great shave when my hands might be a tad shaky due to nerves. My choice is the Merkur 37c, efficient, only a couple passes to a very close shave and relatively safe.

Well, I believe in the adage "If it works, don't fix it." So...
I would probably use whichever razor I had most recently used before she asked me out. :001_rolle

With any luck, she will arrive early for our date, catch me still getting ready, shaving with this . . . .
P1060509_zpsc72b8280.jpg

. . . and we never leave the house.

Oops, sorry, right dream, wrong sub-forum. lol

My Gillette Super Speed. It always gives me good results with no irritation. Id agree with whomever said no shaving though. Nowdays, most women, especially models, seem to love a little scruff.

No shaving just stubble, but only shaved thing that evening would be whole pig roasting over open fire, all supermodels need to eat, just too skinny. And of course for a dinner with that pig cold glass of gemischt.

It would be a razor that would give me a close and comfortable shave, and would not cause my face any irritation, cuts, or weepers.

The Gillette Super Speed Red Tip would do the job, armed with a Personna Lab Blue blade.

Top Bottom