What's new

B&B Bingo Soap Forum Edition 2017

Yes the Apocalypse is upon us! I have been so busy today that I will have to look for today tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow. Then it is off to the funny farm... hee hee, ho ho, ha ha

Convinced that John and Chad are in Cahoots

You mean you can remove that, that's just cruel.
With the new software yes it is possible.

However I have been mean and I might still have a few tricks up my sleeve. But personally I feel like that would be crossing a line. So as a promise to the fine people playing this game I promise to not remove the edited message.

proxy.php

If you want me to remove that tag I'm more than willing too. Should we put it to a vote? That, magic eye, and a cryptogram puzzle tomorrow could make it the most fun we've had in this game.

How do you know you've done well as a bingo caller?

1. The threats have stopped because the players are actually scared

2. Bingo players are begging you to not use a tool at your disposal

3. New rules will be added to the next game because of how you called the game

:a51:

One can hope :a14: the new software has so many new opportunities!

I'm a better caller than a player...I have never even gotten close to winning.

Sure is fun calling the game. I hope you find the calls. The edited message is there I promise. Just remember I can go back 2 days total.

Sure is fun calling the game. I hope you find the calls. The edited message is there I promise. Just remember I can go back 2 days total.
Calling is fun as long as the peasants don't burn you at the stake! Plus if you can dethrone me as the most hated bingo caller , even better.

Word is found! 0-3 today. The tag is at a different place than on the old site. I should be up to speed now.

Top Bottom