What's new

SOTD "FREE WEEK" February 13th - February 19th, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ron, I don't reply everytime but I love reading your feedback and of course you are the master of sotd pics with consistent quality pics. With busy fast-paced lives I thank u again for taking time to view my photos.

Thank you, Jamie.

Thanks Ron, today you had a naturist shave :) , I've never tried any vegan soap how does it compare to the so-called normal shaving soaps we use the most

Come to think of it, I rarely notice whether a soap is tallow or vegan, except when I purchase it [if the soap is available in both I buy the tallow]. I've found that sometimes the tallow produces a richer lather for me. In the case of Ginger's Garden Spice Grenade the soap whipped quickly into abundant lather which could easily have served for two three pass shaves.

An excellent close to the week, gentlemen. Thank you for the glorious photographs and well-written posts. All were greatly appreciated.

@DblD - Intrigued by the Proraso/Osage Rub splash, Doug ... a fine finisher?

Yeah, it is a real nice finisher for me. It just adds more of a Menthol kick without compromising the scent of the Proraso. I'll add a 1 to maybe 5 ratio. I really like the Proraso Green scent.

Doug

SUNDAY SOTD ::::: February 19, 2017

Hot shower w/Gillette Fusion ProSeries Sensitive Face Wash
Pre-shave Oil: Stirling Bergamot Lavender
Soap: Catie’s Bubbles Ménage a Lavande
Brush: Thater Punf LE TSN 50th Anniversary brush butterscotch 2-band Badger 26mm
Razor: Asylum Evolution
Blade: Astra Superior Platinum (1)
Post Splash: Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel
Aftershave: Catie’s Bubbles Ménage a Lavande
2017-02-19-20-32-16 (2).jpg

Yeah, it is a real nice finisher for me. It just adds more of a Menthol kick without compromising the scent of the Proraso. I'll add a 1 to maybe 5 ratio. I really like the Proraso Green scent.

Doug

That's a pretty neat splash, Doug.

Travel Shave
Proraso Green Pre/Post
Plissoft Synthetic 22mm knot in an E Shave handle

TABAC
Satin Silver Hawk / Feather Pro Guard (2)
Witch Hazel / Proraso Green Pre/post / Night Music AS Splash
proxy.php

Superb photos and posts today, gentlemen.

I'll be closing this thread in a few minutes and opening a new one.

If you have President's Day off tomorrow have a great day!

I had a good shave tonight with my AlumiGoose V1 with a Weber Wave handle loaded with a Feather Pro blade and some La Toja and my Muhle STF 25mm brush. I love the way this brush feels on my face. It just covers my face and I love it.

Muhle_La Toja.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom