What's new

West Coast Canadian Pass-around Box - Round 3

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Any news on the box?

Luc

Staff member
PM sent to Dom and Hack.

Sorry everyone been supper busy the past few months with work and other things, the box was great and a lot of cool stuff was in it! Passed it on to hack

Hey Guys

I am heading to Europe for a week on Tuesday. I have two suggestions:

1) You can send it to my work and I will get it when I return on the 5th or
2) It can go directly to Luc. We can meet up at some time in Montreal when I get back.

I am fine either way. Let me know what is best for the group.

cheers

We should do a list of the items. Seeing what is taking up space and what items are being used, maybe create a pif to free up space for the future round.

@Luc I am happy to skip my time with the West Coast box, if you want to move it along to Nick. Please let Hack know what to do. I can send my work address, if you are not in a rush. Cheers

@Luc I am happy to skip my time with the West Coast box, if you want to move it along to Nick. Please let Hack know what to do. I can send my work address, if you are not in a rush. Cheers
No need for such shenanigans. Take your turn, enjoy the box.

ya dig?

Luc

Staff member
I'm in no rush, when you are ready, send me a PM!

Box will be out today come hell or high water. Been a week plus here at home with a nasty stomach bug... My toddler had a scene out of the Exorcist. Ugh.

Box is full and ready to go. Only sample I tried was Laviathan from B+M. Given the leather description online, I'd likely never buy it. However I was pleasantly surprised. It was dark and complex. If you like B+M, give it a sniff. Typical great performance.

Top Bottom