What's new

2017 release announcements

Looks like I just missed the 19th. Any tentative schedule for the next release? Is this post the best place to check for releases and ordering?

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Good stuff! Ken, is there a new color available ? I see at least two (2) brushes with an "IS" in the color position .. hard to distinguish on my screen between Ivory and Somerset colors, is this another traditional color choice?

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Good stuff! Ken, is there a new color available ? I see at least two (2) brushes with an "IS" in the color position .. hard to distinguish on my screen between Ivory and Somerset colors, is this another traditional color choice?

Oh, you are good!

Yes, that's how we've decided to code satin-finished ivory. It has been lightly sanded and Cody does something on a cotton wheel (I think), but no polishing. They have a different feel. This is the first time we've offered handles with that finish.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
In follow-up re Satin Ivory, below is a composite side-by-side photo. It's the same stuff. Just different a finishing technique.

proxy.php

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Our next release has been provisionally set for Wednesday, March 15. More details and some discussion of website issues can be found here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom