What's new

The Last TV show you watched?

Been awhile, a long while... I think i made it through the whole pilot of Sons of Anarchy, i did enjoy the music used throughout.
dave

Currently watching the series People v. O.J. Simpson. Great show. I watched the great multi-part documentary and it's interesting to watch the actors on this show.

24 Legacy, or whatever they are calling it. Okay, not great, so far. Does not seem accurate as far as portraying the city of Washington, DC for one thing, which is distracting.

Episode 8 of "The Young Pope" on HBO.
We still haven't figured out what kind of a show it is. The plot seems to have some spooky similarities to Trump's presidency, even though it must have been written and produced long before the inauguration.
Lots of eye candy in the sets and costumes.

Also, I've been watching at least 1 episode per night of "Dexter" on CraveTV. I don't think I saw the last few seasons when it was first broadcast, for some reason.

Binge watching season one of "Blue Bloods" on Netflix. Avoided this show for years because I watch plenty of cop shows, but finally gave in a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm hooked.

We have been watching Sneaky Pete. I am not the huge fan that most people are. A little too manipulative in plotting in keeping one constantly on the edge of one's seat. But the actors are great and production values high, so "props." Definitely worth watching.

Top Bottom