What's new

Cell phone shots

Solitude Mountain resort, Solitude, UT. Picture taken through a screen enjoying a brew in the bar. Samsung Galaxy S5.
Solitude UT 02_04_17.jpg

This was last summer using my Galaxy s5. Potted pepper plants in my back yard. The Mantis blended in so well I didn't notice until he shifted position at one point.

proxy.php

This was last summer using my Galaxy s5. Potted pepper plants in my back yard. The Mantis blended in so well I didn't notice until he shifted position at one point.

proxy.php

That a great looking mantis on some great looking pepper plants! There's a very current thread on growing peppers in pots, love to hear your experiences.

Growing peppers

Didn't find very much detailed info on the web on making a fretbender but basing it sort of on some info i saw on the Klein plan from LMII. Three pulleys/bearings in a triangular configuration, one being adjustable to set the radius.

Building a Telecaster and this is just part of getting everything together for that. Need to figure out which bridge i want and pickups but have everything or the the parts to make everything else, well need a piece of garolite but that's easy. Have a thread on the long slow progress on the bender and guitar project over at madbean guitar pedal forum. I think you have to register to see that particular forum. An all'round very good, pleasant place. In fact was where i first found out about Badger and Blade.

Madbean Guitar Pedal Forum
Login

dave

That a great looking mantis on some great looking pepper plants! There's a very current thread on growing peppers in pots, love to hear your experiences.

Growing peppers

Didn't find very much detailed info on the web on making a fretbender but basing it sort of on some info i saw on the Klein plan from LMII. Three pulleys/bearings in a triangular configuration, one being adjustable to set the radius.

Building a Telecaster and this is just part of getting everything together for that. Need to figure out which bridge i want and pickups but have everything or the the parts to make everything else, well need a piece of garolite but that's easy. Have a thread on the long slow progress on the bender and guitar project over at madbean guitar pedal forum. I think you have to register to see that particular forum. An all'round very good, pleasant place. In fact was where i first found out about Badger and Blade.

Madbean Guitar Pedal Forum
Login

dave

Thanks for the great info Dave. I need to get my rear in gear and get over there to talk peppers!

Top Bottom