Welcome to our latest Edition of
B&B Radio!

In this episode

• [*=center]Forum Happening and News
    [*=center]A PSA from B&B
Our Mail Call Segment : Other AD's
and our Steward Spotlight Interview with
MARCO

Don't forget to leave comments, suggestions and subscribe to our YouTube page, and leave comments and suggestions for future shows as well here in the forum

THANKS AND....

We hope you Enjoy the Show

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave: Hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks for the entertaining radio show tonight. As our
B&B radio DJ you are a natural. Love your voice. I thoroughly enjoyed your interview with our fellow B&Ber (Marco).
He is a true gentleman and it showed in your interview. Keep up the great work and look forward to future
shows.

WARHAWK

Hi Dave: Hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks for the entertaining radio show tonight. As our
B&B radio DJ you are a natural. Love your voice. I thoroughly enjoyed your interview with our fellow B&Ber (Marco).
He is a true gentleman and it showed in your interview. Keep up the great work and look forward to future
shows.

WARHAWK

Mel, Thank you I am humbled by your words, and it is the membership and all the the other Steward, mods, Admins and everyone behind the scenes here that make this as fun as it is. thank you for your listenership, It is greatly appreciated

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Dave,
A wonderful episode, a Grand Slam! When you mentioned to me that Marco was going to be a guest I waited with great expectation and both you and Marco delivered an exceptional program that was truly delightful. It was so nice to hear Marco speak about his background and interests. I could tell from your voice that you were so happy to deliver such a well crafted peek inside one of our finest Gentlemen in our diverse community. Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing and hearing what you have up your sleeve next. ("I like what Marco likes!")

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Dave,
A wonderful episode, a Grand Slam! When you mentioned to me that Marco was going to be a guest I waited with great expectation and both you and Marco delivered an exceptional program that was truly delightful. It was so nice to hear Marco speak about his background and interests. I could tell from your voice that you were so happy to deliver such a well crafted peek inside one of our finest Gentlemen in our diverse community. Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing and hearing what you have up your sleeve next. ("I like what Marco likes!")

Thank you very much, Mike. You are always too kind, my friend. :001_smile

Dave another great episode. I loved the change of pace with the interview. Thanks to Marco as well it was great to get to know you a little through the interview.

Dave,

Dave another great episode. I loved the change of pace with the interview. Thanks to Marco as well it was great to get to know you a little through the interview.

Thank you Gents, we tried to change things up a bit and not talk about shaving, but rather the man behind the shaving, LOL. Thanks for listening

Really cool show Dave (and Marco). Great interview, since Marco is a such a commonly referenced figure on B&B ("the Marco Method") it was wonderful to have him live for us to hear and get to know. Such a classy guy ...I want to be like Marco! (I kinda want to dress sharp like Tom too, maybe I can borrow a couple of Chad's nickels to get some fancy duds)

If I were to ever upgrade my collecting from Dust to something else, I would want to follow in Clyde's footsteps. I could seriously get into trouble if I started collecting knives, so many beautiful options to choose from and such fantastic history.

Really cool show Dave (and Marco). Great interview, since Marco is a such a commonly referenced figure on B&B ("the Marco Method") it was wonderful to have him live for us to hear and get to know. Such a classy guy ...I want to be like Marco! (I kinda want to dress sharp like Tom too, maybe I can borrow a couple of Chad's nickels to get some fancy duds)

If I were to ever upgrade my collecting from Dust to something else, I would want to follow in Clyde's footsteps. I could seriously get into trouble if I started collecting knives, so many beautiful options to choose from and such fantastic history.

Thanks Chris, hope you appreciated the Dust Bunny:thumbup:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Another home run show. And I'm all giddy that my name got mentioned in the same discussion as Marco; it means I'm almost accepted as a member here. :biggrin1:

And Marco plays chess!!!!!! :badger:

An excellent show and interview Dave. I really enjoyed the change of pace and listening to Marco's history and perspective. :thumbup:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Another home run show. And I'm all giddy that my name got mentioned in the same discussion as Marco; it means I'm almost accepted as a member here. :biggrin1:

And Marco plays chess!!!!!! :badger:

Sam, when will we play a game? I have ready a 4" HOS Morphy Boxwood/Ebony set waiting for us! :thumbup1:

Great episode!
But I don't think I can recover from hearing Marco say he stopped shaving.:001_unsur

Thanks Mike, I know we laughed about that when we were taping, wondering how many Jaws were going to drop as they listened to it, LOL Thanks Again

@Marco "Be the finest Gentleman possible" words to live by!:thumbup1:

Excellent show as always Dave! [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] :thumbup1: Great interview Marco!:thumbup1:

Yes I do believe that wet shaving AD's have replaced the others for the most part.:001_smile

The Dapper Dan commercial made me think of this!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
@Marco "Be the finest Gentleman possible" words to live by!:thumbup1:

Excellent show as always Dave! [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] :thumbup1: Great interview Marco!:thumbup1:

Yes I do believe that wet shaving AD's have replaced the others for the most part.:001_smile

The Dapper Dan commercial made me think of this!

Your kind words are truly appreciated, Craig. Thank you so much, Sir!

Top Bottom