What's new

B&B Radio: 1/9/2017 Episode

Good Evening and Welcome
to
Our next Episode of B&B Radio
In this Episode, News and Event, our ever popular Mail call, and our 1st Member spotlight interview for 2017 with
Antique Hoosier

Thanks for listening and please comment on our youtube page and here on this forum. Your feedback is always appreciated!
ENJOY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent show!
Speaking of antique shops, that is why I don't do ebay. I still love to go into the shops, hunt, see the shop itself, talk with the proprietor, etc. Love it!

Another excellent show, David.

For those interested, here's links to two of the things spoken about on the show in the News & Events segment:
- the 3017 thread
- the 3017 a puck of Williams thread for 2017

Thanks Sam for the links, I should have posted them in the show

Green Willy huh? That's something new for sure.
BTW I really enjoyed this show.

Thanks Anders, [MENTION=2080]Antique Hoosier[/MENTION] was a real treat to talk to

Another fine episode Sir(s)!!
I much prefer the shops and the hunt, no internet for me except for some new items. Antique hunting all the way :thumbup1:

Realized I didn't post.

Great work Dave. A great episode to back to the old days. 2006 I was in high school getting ready to start college. Ten plus years later I'm a part of the best forum out there. Absolutely love it!!!

Realized I didn't post.

Great work Dave. A great episode to back to the old days. 2006 I was in high school getting ready to start college. Ten plus years later I'm a part of the best forum out there. Absolutely love it!!!

Also whens the Vegas trip. I know it's been talked about but I'm ready

Thanks Chad! and thanks for the extra content with the Bingle and Shave forum stuff. We need to start planning it for sure

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Many thanks to Dave and B&B community. The "After Show" allowed me to get to know [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] so much better. Hint, dude is "spaced out!"

Many thanks to Dave and B&B community. The "After Show" allowed me to get to know @skypsyd so much better. Hint, dude is "spaced out!"

LOL Mike, don't give too much of a hint of my other "Collection disorders" HAHA. What can I say I was a child of the NASA era, LOL. [MENTION=36529]oc_in_fw[/MENTION] is one of the few that know what we are talking about. LOL.

It was my pleasure Mike, and Thanks again from B&B for talking with us

I think I'm the one referred to with the issue of "what's the attraction to these Gillettes...?" I asked about the Slim awhile back in the DE forum and got a ton of responses, which were all great. Now I have two Slims in good condition, some gold techs too. Now the question I have is, why isn't such a good razor made anymore? There are similar ones, but I can only assume that the need to profit has killed the old Gillette designs. I really don't know, but now a big part of this board to finding a good Gillette (or hoarding them). It's fun to do and fun to talk about... and I think that's why this board works well. It's fun.

Dave! You should have told me that its on podcast! Now I have time to listen to all of this at work! Just finished with the interview with @AntiqueHoosier.

Great stuff and it is quite entertaining! Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom