What's new

B&B Radio- 11.14.2016 Episode

Greetings B&B'ers and Welcome to our latest Airing of
B&B Radio
On this Episode:

"N-43"

Current News and Events, our new mail call segment where we will be answering member questions, holiday commercials and our steward spotlight interview with Smattayu.
Music for this episode includes:
Sky-Seed-Trance Mix by www.danosongs.com
Whatdafunk by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0)
Artist: Free Production Music by Jason Shaw
Blue Danube - Johann Strauss II
Pink Lemonade - Silent Partner
Sing Swing Bada Bing - Doug Maxwell / Media Rights Productions

Thanks For Listening / Watching
and don't forget to Subscribe to our You Tube Channel and our podcast channel!
As Always Comment are appreciated!

Another great job Dave. I had a bit of trouble hearing Eric at times but it was still a very good peek into Smattayu's world. (my ears aren't what they used to be & the little bit of static was enough to make parts of the interview very difficult to decipher). I've been working on getting my old rusty Ax into shape but it's going to take a fair amount more work ...lots of steel to deal with and the thing was never all that sharp to begin with. I may switch up and give the hatchet a go.

Another great job Dave. I had a bit of trouble hearing Eric at times but it was still a very good peek into Smattayu's world. (my ears aren't what they used to be & the little bit of static was enough to make parts of the interview very difficult to decipher). I've been working on getting my old rusty Ax into shape but it's going to take a fair amount more work ...lots of steel to deal with and the thing was never all that sharp to begin with. I may switch up and give the hatchet a go.

Thanks Chris, We were having some connection issues that day, sorry for the audio quality

Dave is master is the no-answer answer. :lol:

Hey, it is a YMMV thing, you get paid to get lynched, I don't, LOL. Thanks for listening Sam and for the questions

Yes I too did hear the clicking. Clearly a connection issue like you mentioned Dave. But That did not take away from another excellent episode! I really enjoy these!

I enjoyed the show released yesterday. Small issue with consistent sound quality with the answers during the interview, but not enough to lose interest in the conversation. Another good show in the can! And please do keep the Mail Call. :thumbup1:

Actually got to listen to this one before the next one came out! :001_cool:

Another good one Dave aka [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] Thanks [MENTION=108505]Smattayu[/MENTION] aka Eric for allowing us to get to know you better! Great interview.
I liked the Q&A also.

Shave with an axe hmmmmm

Well your not the 1st! It can be done you see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually got to listen to this one before the next one came out! :001_cool:

Another good one Dave aka @skypsyd Thanks @Smattayu aka Eric for allowing us to get to know you better! Great interview.
I liked the Q&A also.

Shave with an axe hmmmmm

Well your not the 1st! It can be done you see.

i think this will be a fun one to document, LOL

And another

He does indeed and his co-star was superb as well as she had wonderful voice inflections. They would probably get along well in real life.

Well Mike 25 yrs and counting, so I guess you were right, LOL BTW will have questions to you soon you up for December interview??

Mike , you are an original member of B&B from 2006, you joined before I did, it's an honor that your still here . :thumbup:

Here, Here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shave ready is a subjective thing. If it will cut hair some of the time, and yank it out some of the time, the beard is still gone. That's my take on it. Great show Dave and Eric. I am out of town for the next week, so I may not have time to get the axe to completely shave ready. But I'm gonna try!

Top Bottom