What's new

Member Tutorial - How To's: What is Wet Shaving

Who is that handsome devil? :lol:

Good job, KJ. Only minor critique.....would love to see close ups of the items you're describing. There's plenty of space on the white wall behind you, ala the evening news, to show those as a graphic. Come on buddy, show us your technical savy as well as your shaving expertise.

Who is that handsome devil? :lol:

Good job, KJ. Only minor critique.....would love to see close ups of the items you're describing. There's plenty of space on the white wall behind you, ala the evening news, to show those as a graphic. Come on buddy, show us your technical savy as well as your shaving expertise.

Hey!, stop causing me more work, post production, LOL
However we can do that:thumbup:

Last edited:
I only want what's best for the show. Plus, you might end up winning awards. Hey, it can happen.

I was only kidding we want it to be the best and this 1st one, KJ is a natural!! and me win, ahahahaha, I cannot even get close in Bingo, LOL

I was only kidding we want it to be the best and this 1st one, KJ is a natural!! and me win, ahahahaha, I cannot even get close in Bingo, LOL

KJ's a good guy and very personable (and that's also true in person).

If you want, I can teach you how to cheat at Bingo (not really, but I have that reputation and the missing pinky to go with it).

Good job [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] !
I agree with [MENTION=101457]heysi[/MENTION] that close-ups of the items would be a good idea. Also I don't think you mentioned injectors or shavettes did you? Just my 2¢ worth.

Only minor critique.....would love to see close ups of the items you're describing.
This was just an overview. Future episodes that are more specific will be closer up!

Also I don't think you mentioned injectors or shavettes did you? Just my 2¢ worth.
Not specifically, but I did mention single edge razors, which injectors evolved from. And Shavettes evolved from straights. Like I said, it was just an overview. Don't worry, we'll have an episode dedicated just to injectors (and shavettes) in the future.

Oh that is you in the video KJ [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] ? Well in that case...
$The-Critic-Season-1-_Alt_.jpg

Just kidding! Good Job! And hey you know everyone's a critic! :wink2:

This was just an overview. Future episodes that are more specific will be closer up!

Not specifically, but I did mention single edge razors, which injectors evolved from. And Shavettes evolved from straights. Like I said, it was just an overview. Don't worry, we'll have an episode dedicated just to injectors (and shavettes) in the future.

Can we get an episode with a shout out to all of the ladies and the very few lady razors out there?

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

I'm not gonna get out of this I can see. Im sure we can arrange something down the road.

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

Top Bottom