What's new

Speick Cream

agreed. Same is true of everything else Speick I've used: bath soap, AS, deodorant. All good stuff.

I am really getting impressed with the line myself. In the process of trying it all except the balm. I have oily skin and balms never worked for me.

Just tried Speick SC for the first time tonight. My face feels great and I love the scent. I threw it in an Amazon order as an add-on and I am so glad I did. This one will be part ofthe permanent rotation.

The Speick plant is harvested in the alps by specially licensed locals.
This is a reason for its unique qualities.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 425
I just tried Speick Cream for the first time this morning. As expected, it quickly produced an excellent lather and gave me a great shave. I have the Speick Stick and like it too. I will be adding some of the aftershave soon. I personally enjoy the scent.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Performance and fragrance....Go!
Excellent performance. One of the very few that provides qualities needed for a BBS in two passes.
Very nice lavender scent that is a pleasure to experience while shaving. To my nose this is the closest lavender scent to the real thing.

Speick cream is in my top three creams at the moment.

I really like the herbal lavender scent. Performance is excellent, too. It's also very concentrated, so the tube lasts a long time.

Mine should be arriving from Germany next week, along with the stick, the Splash and the Balm... Looking forward to trying them all! :drool:

Lavender? Curious. To me Speick is very medicinal smelling; like band-aids and hospitals. SWMBO agrees. It's the best performing cream I've tried so far (compared to Proraso, Musgo, Cremo, et al), but she won't let me buy it again because of the way it smells.

Lavender? Curious. To me Speick is very medicinal smelling; like band-aids and hospitals. SWMBO agrees. It's the best performing cream I've tried so far (compared to Proraso, Musgo, Cremo, et al), but she won't let me buy it again because of the way it smells.

One member described it as varying degrees of subtle 'patchouli". That is what I get.

Top Bottom