What's new

Photobucket? Don't make me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've just spent an hour of my precious time getting messed around something awful on photobucket. First session on there since signing up today and it will be my last. I cannot believe how slow, stupid and basically unworkable the UI is.
Way to lose business guys- went on once and that's it!

Weird, I have been using Flickr and imageshack for years, but have pretty much maxed out the free accounts so I signed up to Photobucket last week for some vacation photos. Found it simple and straightforward for just uploading and then copying image tags for embedding.

Rename my files! All 18 of them. It was as slow as treacle, didn't save changes it told me it had saved and refused to transfer pics from one folder to another. Maybe it's got to do with where I'm posting from?

Rename my files! All 18 of them. It was as slow as treacle, didn't save changes it told me it had saved and refused to transfer pics from one folder to another. Maybe it's got to do with where I'm posting from?

You can't rename your files. No wonder it took you a while. You were trying to do the impossible 18 times.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091216195332AA6IZ0O

What you'll need to do is rename your file locally then upload the renamed file.

You can't rename your files. No wonder it took you a while. You were trying to do the impossible 18 times.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091216195332AA6IZ0O

What you'll need to do is rename your file locally then upload the renamed file.

It let me do this several times before crashing. What is the point of not being able to rename your files?!
So my photobucket first submissions are going to be "Print out at 28 by 45cm at 225ppi"?
Brilliant!

Photobucket's never been a minute's trouble for me for several years now.

Same here. I was thinking about paying the $40 to have increased resolution but that would mean I would have to upload the couple hundred pictures that I already have on there again. The pictures were saved with the default lower resolution already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom