What's new

I am just amazed at our unique and great members, it just never stops.........

My dream razor has come to me for FREE! yes free, Thanks to member Ervargas I got my Streamline SE and now my search is over. I never been part of such a great group of guys/gals. This community (B&B) has to be the greatest place for giving, helping, sharing and supporting. Never have i encountered such a great place online. I am proud to be a Badger and blade member. Thank you ERVargas and all members who contribute at B&B.:laugh::thumbup1:

Wow. Good on ya, ERVARGASNY!

Just thinking out loud here, and not to anyone in particular... But have I ever mentioned how I really wish I had a Darwin? :a2:

Alex:

Congratulations and Kudos to Ervargasny for his generosity, however, WITHOUT PICTURES IT NEVER HAPPENED! :lol:

Easy, Spot, Alex will make it right. Enjoy your shaves.

Don

Amazing! And honestly, a PIF like that couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I think you'll love the Streamline and you MUST give us your thoughts on it (I have a minty GEM Jewel set that I've been hesitant to use because they're scarcer than frog hair)

Congrats Alex, and way to go Ervargansy. You both exemplify what this place is all about. Members like the two of you make this site special. And pics or it didn't happen.

Wow. Good on ya, ERVARGASNY!

Just thinking out loud here, and not to anyone in particular... But have I ever mentioned how I really wish I had a Darwin? :a2:
Me and you both....hey I thought you had 1 already Porter?

no pics of the razor?
not yet

will spot attack his owner???? :confused1
grats alex, im happy that u found a great place with great people. im also glad that u got ur dream razor.
No, Spotz wont bite the hand that feeds him.:001_tongu

Alex, I'd say you deserve it. And the gift-giver is walking the PIF talk.
Thanks, I think we all deserve the best if we give the best.

Better than believing in Santa Claus....

Contrats to you and well done to Ervargas
Thanks, Varg is my Santa.:w00t:

Congratulations, Alex!
thnx

Alex:

Congratulations and Kudos to Ervargasny for his generosity, however, WITHOUT PICTURES IT NEVER HAPPENED! :lol:

Easy, Spot, Alex will make it right. Enjoy your shaves.

Don
Varg lives just few hours from me, so i should get it quickly.

Top Bottom