What's new

Do you rub or SLAP on your aftershave splash ?

I was watching some old Skin Bracer commercials on YouTube (slap!!slap!Thanks!I needed that!)and was wondering how many slap on their aftershave splashes.Ive always slapped my on ,since rubbing it on seemed to always irritate.Especially with Osage Rub! SLAP SLAP!!I needed that!!:velva2:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
rub and massage...
proxy.php
...no slapping please.

proxy.php
"Hard work is the aftershave of accomplishment". Author Unknown

Last edited:
First, I apply to my hands and rub them together to distribute, then I rub it on my face and neck. I can't imagine why one would want to slap oneself, and only boys splash.

I lightly pat as well. With some of the AS in my rotation (like VI Bay Rum), there's already enough pain involved. Why add to it by slapping myself?

As per the instructions, I slap it on!

Someone should tell that stupid guy.... stop making cricket player jokes.... stupid...

Last edited by a moderator:
I always do 2 applications. First is a light one that is patted on. Second one is a heavier application that is rubbed.

1) pour in palms
2) rub plams together for 4-5 seconds
3) apply to face with downward rubbing motion from cheeks to jawline to neck
this minimizes burn and gives a smooth diffuse application

Lightly pat.

This.

Neither a rub nor a slap. Pour into the palm of my right hand, clasp hands together to spread, and pat it onto my neck.
Reapply, repeat on cheeks.
Reapply, repeat on head.

Perhaps some light "rubbing" from the top of my head down the back of my head/neck.

Top Bottom