What's new

Thinking about my 1st Simpsons

I am starting to save some pennies to acquire my first Simpson. After looking at the Simpson line, I am considering the Emperor 2.
Any thoughts or feedback on this one?
I know the Chubby line is the most talked about, but I like the handle design better not to mention the price point.

The SR3824 is an awesome brush. I'm still kicking myself for selling mine when I first got into wet shaving. However, I prefer a 22mm knot as opposed to 24mm... but still!

It would be a fine choice. Ive found every simpsons brush I used (all in best however) performed well. Not a bad choice in the lot really. I prefer big brushes so I'll say go with a. Chubby 3. :lol:

I think you should stick with your gut impulse and pick up an Emperor. They are elegant little brushes. If you like that kind of longish handle style, I would also consider some of the bigger brushes in the Fifty series (57 and above).

Let us know what you choose!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I think you should stick with your gut impulse and pick up an Emperor. They are elegant little brushes. If you like that kind of longish handle style, I would also consider some of the bigger brushes in the Fifty series (57 and above).

Let us know what you choose!

Exactly what my friend Francesco said above. If you like the Emperor, go with that!

You cannot go wrong with the Duke 3. IMHO, its hands down one of the top two best brushes in the Simpson line. The other one being the Chubby 2. These two would be my picks out of the twenty or so brushes that I have.

Top Bottom