What's new

Acquisitions for December 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed an order today for some stuff I wanted to try.

proxy.php
proxy.php

I think that will be all for December fo me.

Yeah no problem. They should arrive in 10 days or so I'll let ya know then. Just be aware I'm pretty useless at describing smells.

Yeah no problem. They should arrive in 10 days or so I'll let ya know then. Just be aware I'm pretty useless at describing smells.

No problem... I'm just curious as to which one you like better and why. Hoping it will help me decide without being able to smell them myself.

Received my T&H cream and cologne sampler today. I've got more samples than I will use up by the end of the year. :)

Just scored a slim adjustable and 150 horizontal Derby blades off the bay. I got my eyes on a few things at West Coast that I really want to pull the trigger on but it will most likely have to wait.

Placed an order today for some stuff I wanted to try.

proxy.php
proxy.php

I think that will be all for December fo me.

Excellent choice on the Alt-Innsbruck I just got it on the 1st and I'm really loving this stuff. Let us know what you think. I'm also curious to try the Floid AS' as well.

Nice score!

Colognes

1. Creed Original Vetiver
  2. Creed Original Santal
  3. Creed Tobarome
  4. Creed Green Irish Tweed
Cremes

1. CarrieM Black Raspberry Vanilla
  2. CarrieM Bourbon Vanilla
  3. CarrieM Lilac + Lilly of the Valley bunch of samples
Razors

1. 13/16" Takagi Riki Coral, 3/4 Hollow, Spike Point (ordered but not yet received)
  2. Iwasaki 2-chou gake Kamisori razor w/waxed cotton handles (ordered but not yet received)
  3. Manaslu M-55 (End of November purchase, really:001_smile)
  4. Hanamasa Kamisori (End of November purchase, really:001_smile)

Man...Just realized that's too much damage:bored:. Gotta slow down. come to think of it....Naaahhhhh :thumbup:

[/LIST]
Razors

1. 13/16" Takagi Riki Coral, 3/4 Hollow, Spike Point (ordered but not yet received)
  2. Iwasaki 2-chou gake Kamisori razor w/waxed cotton handles (ordered but not yet received)
  3. Manaslu M-55 (End of November purchase, really:001_smile)
  4. Hanamasa Kamisori (End of November purchase, really:001_smile)
Must...see...pics...of...razors!:thumbup1: Really, I just want to know what the heck waxed cotton handles look like!:laugh:

Bought some Pinaud Clubman to finally try an AS splash. Had such an irritating shave, I couldn't bring myself to use it. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom