What's new

Indulgence of the Night 1/15-1/21

Well, did you like it?

(of course, the first bowl from a newly opened tin rarely shows to its full potential...)

Well, did you like it?

(of course, the first bowl from a newly opened tin rarely shows to its full potential...)

Yes, this one has a nice cool burn and is nicely balanced. Did you notice the new pipe as well?:wink:
DJ.

Here we go... Biscuits and black pepper/sausage gravy for Mark!! He will always love me now... :001_tongu sorry for the lousy picture.... :redface:

Here we go... Biscuits and black pepper/sausage gravy for Mark!!

Hot damn! SOS!! I couldn't have made it through those Saturday and Sunday mornings, after a night-out at the GI bars of Anchorage and Mannheim, without a large plate of biscuits (and eggs) topped with a couple 'o ladles of thick, hot, SOS (plenty of Louisiana hot sauce) and lotsa coffee (cream 'n sugar).

Just like a beard, Mark needs to get "prepped" first, so he'll really enjoy that food!

Tonight Jerked chicken
full

Followed by

full

Last night -A Pork roast

full

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, that jerked chicken looks SOOOOO good! Tonight, I'm having a pork chop marinated in o/o, garlic, rosemary and balsamic. Can't recall that I've ever done that so we'll see. Doubt it will hold a candle to that chicken though!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama Bear, biscuits and gravy is one of my favs!!

Just sitting here enjoying a fine cup o' joe from my new AeroPress. I have figured this thing out, and am loving EVERY cup.

full

Some nice Jasmine Pearls from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

-Nick

Hey Nick !!
Any chance of some Before and after pix ??
....looks deeeeeeeelicious. :a26:

Coitenly:

full

full

Of course, I'm no Scotto or Ouch, so I can't judge based on grade, or oxidation or tannins or complexity, but on the convenience scale, I give it "definitely" and on the tasty scale I give it "pretty darn!" :biggrin:

-Nick

full

A delight for the senses -beautiful construction and tasty treat!

Top Bottom