New Profile Posts

1. Mrs. Chip
    Mrs. Chip MoreSaltThanPepper
    Cat's are one of the most interesting creatures. They have such personalities and tend to adopt people than the other way around.
  2. thirdeye
    thirdeye Rick Sparks
    I'm glad it finally got done. Check your User CP and look under social groups or click the link on my sig line.
  3. angelito84601
    angelito84601 infotech
    Hello,

I was reading your shavemac review and was wondering where you bought it for 40% off.
  4. sangman
    sangman Ohenry
    Hi and welcome i am a newbie to. Enjoy the forum, they are really friendly and very helpful bunch in this forum.
  5. Ohio
    Ohio DunEdinRanger
    The straight cam ein today, thanks.

FYI, not *quite* as sharp as a pre-honed Dovo from Vintage Blades, but a few passes on a pasted strop got it there.
  6. wld87stang
    wld87stang ChrisG
    Hello..You live in Boston or surronding area???? Would like to possible meet up and have a cigar...
  7. sol92258
    sol92258 bamafan64
    Howdy sir!
    I was born in Mobile myself
    ROLL TIDE!!!
  8. stnlymumford
    stnlymumford Anocer
    "May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."
  9. bokaba
    bokaba tantousha
    Please PM me about the Floris trade as soon as you can
  10. Huon
    Huon Dink
    Welcome aboard!
  11. silver surfer
    silver surfer Conscientious Dennis
    Sorry. I didn't read the post and later saw the dates. Your collection seems to be growing every day.
  12. ytsejammer
    ytsejammer npinn001
    LFC? what is that? I use this username in all forums that I frequent, so I'm not sure...let me know...
  13. MoreSaltThanPepper
    MoreSaltThanPepper Mrs. Chip
    It is funny, you know. I was not a "cat guy" until this one showed up on my fence. He's aggressive and thinks he's in charge but he's my buddy.
    - John
  14. Shavegeek76
    Shavegeek76 buddydog
    Yes it will look new.Send to....

Michael Schmaltz
    123 W.Coal
    Gallup,N.M. 87301

When its done I'll PM you and you can pay then.

Mike, I do not have a paypal acct though. What payment method do u accept?
  15. Rick Sparks
    Rick Sparks Tinzien
    Tinzien, Could you help me correct my title in my recent post "FS: Cased New Improved"
    I've just learned that it's actually a Cased Old Type. I corrected the copy, but can't change the title myself. Thanks.
  16. don9146
    don9146 ssilcox
    I am interested in a 1 brush, 2 double ended razors design in smoked. I would like my name (Don Brown) engraved on it as well. If I am reading everything in your post correctly, the bill will come to $8.00 shipped.
    Questions:
    Is $8.00 correct?
    You mention a cracked finish in the thread. This is the other color I am considering. Do you have any of that material left?
    What are my font options for my engraving?
    What is your preferred payment method?

Thanks
  17. Mrs. Chip
    Mrs. Chip MoreSaltThanPepper
    Your kitten looks like ours! She loves hiding out under them bed too!
  18. silver surfer
    silver surfer Conscientious Dennis
    A great shaving monologue. I trust the mole removal is not the start of a ritual scarification program. Did you notice the Bubbles weekly shaving soap lottery?
  19. Site7000
    Site7000 Handy
    Hi,

My screen name is Site7000. I'm new to the board and fairly new to double-edge shaving (Merkur HD and Cremo Cream so far). The idea of a sampler is terrific. I would like to order all 4 of the Penhaligen's and the Castle Forbes Cedarwood.
  20. Nicholas Salerno